We provide personalized health IT and offer a wide variety of tools and services ranging from patient-centered e-health tools, e-prescribing, surveillance tools, and telehealth, to full hospital EHR custom implementations.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range₦100,000 – ₦150,000
ICEMEDX, Ltd. provides EHR software for large healthcare organizations (hospitals), improving care delivery and organizational outcomes. We are seeking an Independent Sales Professional with prior healthcare experience, especially in enterprise EHR solutions. This position is for sales professionals looking for an exciting opportunity to sell ICEMEDX EHR solutions to hospitals and healthcare professionals currently in private practice. The arrangement is primarily autonomous and best suited for a self-starter and driven individual. This role will be responsible for building new business and managing client relationships. Strong interpersonal skills are essential as you’ll need to be able to work professionally with executive-level decision-makers and connect with everyday users – doctors and nurses.
The right candidate must be able to creatively and clearly communicate product value and recognize opportunities while working in a fast-paced environment. This is your opportunity to be a part of an amazing mission, connecting doctors, patients, and data to drive improved healthcare and patient outcomes.
- Looking for experienced sales professional.
- Thorough understanding of the customer’s business and technical needs.
- Responsible for achieving direct sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of sales plan
- Develop and achieve sales targets, and close sales deals for ICEMEDX, Ltd.
- Build current client relationships and develop new business for ICEMEDX, Ltd.
- Engage existing customers to ensure they are satisfied with our partnership and make them referenceable
- Focus on management of your sales pipeline
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Identify trends in customer questions and issues
- Develop and refine customer success best practices and procedures and be fearless in sharing that feedback to enhance the ICEMEDX, Ltd. platform
- Ability to communicate product value and recognize opportunities
- Support leadership and actively contribute to key business initiatives
- Acting as primary interface with the client’s business units to scope priorities, interact with key decision-makers and influencers primarily administrators, (CFO, COO, VP, and CIO) for hospitals and clinical practices
- Identify scope, solid qualifying, and create proposals that meet the customer’s needs.
- Strong telephone skills for telemarketing to build sales pipeline.
- Monitor and report on project progress, problems, and recommended solutions to the customer.
- Report on weekly activity to the sales manager and actively cultivate new potential clients through the pipeline.
- Creating a personal sales action plan, identifying key players in the market and accounts needed to achieve budget.
- Managing the day-to-day sales activities in a manner consistent with the policies of the company.
- Providing direction and support to the implementation team and reviewing deliverables prepared by the team.
- Candidates should be excited and energized by the prospect of working with an innovative company to build a new scalable model for managing care.
- Study Software Features (New Features)
- Walk-In Sales and Cold Calling (Phone and Email)
- Regular Follow-ups, Mailers, and Phone calls
- Follow dress and presentational codes
- Minimum 2 + sales experience
- EMR sales experience would be preferential.
- Hospital & Health Care preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of software.
- Remote, home office-based.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to quickly compose clear and concise answers
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Self-motivated and outcome-driven with an excellent work ethic and team player attitude
- Dependable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Sales experience (healthcare): 2+ years.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Preferable Degree or Certificate in Computer Science field