Help production workers by performing duties requiring less skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
- Location: 5800 Rue MAurice-Cullen Laval, QCH7C 2V1
- Salary: $14.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 3 vacancies
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Reliability;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.